Sticky Note

I'm on a blogging break, but will be checking in from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

24 Hour Read-a-Thon is today!!



The 24 Hour Read-a-Thon starts today!! I'm on mountain time, so it starts at 6:00AM here. I doubt that I will be up at that time (hey, it's Saturday!), or maybe I will (hubby's going hunting bright and early), so thank goodness for scheduled postings!

In my earlier post I said I wouldn't be "participating," but since Stan will be gone I figured I could be a cheerleader and encourage the readers along the way (as much as Saturday morning cartoons will provide).

I'll also be doing some reading of my own (I hope!). Right now I'm reading An Irishwoman's Tale by Patti Lacy. I'm not very far into it...I keep getting distracted.

So anyway...

You can still participate...or you can check out what everyone is doing. Go here either way!

Follow along throughout the day here where there are updates and mini-challenges listed.

Happy reading!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sunny! Thanks for coming by and encouraging me - it really means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, Thank you again for the pointers on my blog. You are very much appreicated. I will be participating in a 24-Hour Clean-a-Thon...okay it will just feel like that, tomorrow. I will definitely stop by to cheer along the readers!

    Blessings,

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by! i appreciate the encouragement!

    i love the title and subtitle of your blog! enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete