Sticky Note

I'm on a blogging break, but will be checking in from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Into Reading Challenge 2008


Katrina over at Callapidder Days is once again hosting the Fall Into Reading Challenge. This is my first time to participate in one of her challenges, so I'm excited to join in on the fun!

Be sure to check it out to see what other people are reading and add your own list, too!

I know I'll have to do some tweaking, but here is what I have so far (click the links to see my reviews):

Fiction:
Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck
Love Starts With Elle by Rachel Hauck
Home Another Way by Christa Parrish
One Drop of Blood by Thomas Holland
The Shack by William P. Young
Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch
The Spanish Bow by Andromeda Romano-Lax
Forsaken by James David Jordan


Non-fiction:
S.O.S. For PMS by Mary M. Byers (review posted on my other blog)
Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver

(Oct 8 ~ updated to make some changes to my list)

7 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read One Drop of Blood, too. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list! Have fun and happy reading!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your reading list. I read Swapping Lives over the summer, it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some good picks! Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '08!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're enjoying your list.

    Cute blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you love Rachel Hauck's books or what?!? and just wait til you get to The Shack...

    ReplyDelete