Sticky Note

I'm on a blogging break, but will be checking in from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Musing Monday

Today is Musing Mondays over at Should Be Reading, so I thought I'd join in!

Today’s MUSING is just going to be a simple one on reading…

WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
Home Another Way by Christa Parrish

WHY ARE YOU READING WHAT YOU’RE READING? PLEASURE? FOR REVIEW? SOMETHING ELSE?
Reading this one for review

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
Just finished reading Love Starts With Elle by Rachel Hauck...will post the review soon.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’LL BE READING NEXT?
Either A Beautiful Fall by Chris Coppernoll or Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver...both for review. (Although I just got The Shack and can't wait to read it!)

WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ THIS MONTH? WHY?
Has to be a toss up with Sweet Caroline or Love Starts With Elle, both by Rachel Hauck

WHAT WAS THE WORST BOOK YOU READ THIS MONTH? WHY?
Well, it wasn't "bad" but I guess I liked it least...Before the Dawn by Carolyne Aarsen (it's the first book in the Guidepost series Home to Heather Creek. I reviewed the second book, Sweet September, and I liked it a lot better than Before the Dawn.)

Check out more of this week's Musing Mondays here!

No comments:

Post a Comment