Sticky Note

I'm on a blogging break, but will be checking in from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank You, Thankyouverymuch



My only very first blog award!! Lindsey over at A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts presented me with the Superior Scribbler Award. Thanks, Lindsey!

I do love to scribble and it's so nice to know there are other scribblers like me out there.

Find out about the Superior Scribber Award over at The Scholastic Scribe.

The rules for this award are:

1: Post the award on your blog
2: Link to the person who gave it to you
3: Link to the originating post (and leave a comment saying you were given the award)
4: Pass the award on to 5 people
5: Post the rules for the recipients

It was hard to choose just 5 scribblers because there are so many. I decided to choose a couple of NaNo writers (keep up the great work!) and also some blogs I've been really enjoying recently. So here are the 5 scribblin' people:

Debbie at Creative Soul
Kara at Ramblings & Writings
Kelly at Enroute to Life
MizB at Should Be Reading
Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner


Congrats, scribblers!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! You deserve it! :-)

    Ohhh, you're reading The Shape of Mercy! I just finished it last night, it was SO good! :-) How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about a third of the way into it and I really like it so far!! Cant wait to finish it. I hate having to put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...why do I hear Elvis with the thankyouvermuch part? :) You are too sweet! And you totally deserve this award. I can't believe you sent one to me! I am stoked!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you're too sweet! Thank you so much for bestowing this one on me! :D (I love to "scribble"). ;P

    MizB

    ReplyDelete