Sticky Note

I'm on a blogging break, but will be checking in from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 8, 2009

A Sugar Party!

Susan May Warren, author of Nothing But Trouble, is hosting a Facebook Party!

Here is what Susan has to say about it:


PJ Sugar is a girl who I've fallen in love with - and I'm excited that others have too! I wrote PJ for everyone who feels just a little messy, just a little like they can't quite get it right. (I'm so there!) And who needs to hear that God loves them. Period. Full stop. Hallelujah.

Grab a few of your friends...some sugar cookies (or whatever Sugary goodness you prefer), your favorite beverage and your computer and let's chat. June 19th from 5-7 PM PST, I'll be answering your questions, giving you a sneak peak into book 2 in the PJ Sugar collection, letting you test your trivia skills, giving away books and a GINORMOUS Sugar Basket! Also...everyone in attendance will receive a downloadable book plate and discussion questions for Nothing But Trouble for your book club, reading group, or just for yourself!

So grab a few of your friends and come join me on June 19th from 5-7 pm (PST) on Facebook.

My Facebook account name is Susan May Warren

Wow. Fun.


Sugar Blast! Come Party with author Susan May Warren on June 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment